The purpose of the support service is to provide CIMA researchers with a histology service specializing in sample processing. In particular, it offers the following techniques:
- Processing of tissues in paraffin: inclusion, cutting and staining.
- Processing of frozen tissues: freezing, cutting and staining.
- Immunohistochemical techniques: advice, execution and preparation of antibodies.
- Microdissection on histologic sections and cell groups.
- Design and preparation of tissue microarrays (TMAs).
- Design of experiments involving histologic techniques.